An exciting new opportunity has opened up at Idealogy for an experienced and naturally organised Project Manager to join our team. We need an incredibly detail-oriented person to join the team to help us project manage some of our key clients and projects. We are looking for someone who loves the data and detail of project performance.
You will be responsible for overseeing the planning and running of project objectives to make sure your projects finish on time, stay within budget and meet the requirements
of the business from a commercial and quality standpoint.
Key Project Manager responsibilities
- Take initial brief from Client or Client Services team, and compile all project details and milestones to share with Team.
- To work with the Team to make sure they understand all task and project priorities, as well as related timelines and budgets.
- Work within the Operations Team to control project progress, and review any issues that may impact on budgets and deadlines.
- To manage the project from start to finish, making sure it adheres to the brief and that all output is proofed and checked before it is presented back to the client.
- Make teams and stakeholders accountable to responsibilities and deadlines by setting clear expectations and regularly checking in on project tasks, deadlines, and budgets.
- Complete project review meetings post project completion and report back to the Operational Team findings
- Over 2 years of agency experience.
- Confident in managing project workflows and teams.
- You will have knowledge of Project Management practices and methods.
- Able to deliver projects of various scales in different media.
- Understand how to deliver print and marketing projects.
- You will be proficient in software such as Synergist, Slack and Google Suite.
Your skills and attributes
- A good person with a strong ethical code and a methodical mind.
- A strong ability to gather and understand project goals and requirements.
- An ability to motivate those around you to maintain Idealogy’s standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and process.
- Exceptional communication skills with the team, clients and external partners.
- A calm attitude in the face of confusion, stress and changing scope.
- Agile, with the ability to multi-task.
- Understanding of different creative roles.
- Fast learner, who is committed and ambitious.
Competitive, based on experience. Full-time, Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year with additional Bank Holidays
- In addition to the above, your birthday off
- Private Medical Insurance after 6 months service
- Cycle to work scheme after 1 year
- All the tea and coffee you can drink!
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV, including achievements and results, and a covering letter detailing your current salary and why you are the right fit for us to: firstname.lastname@example.org